JayJay The Balloon Guy
**Open by appointment only**
After you receive your “order is complete” email you can collect from our location in Brookvale 8.30 am to 3pm weekdays, or other times by arrangement.
If you want to collect from Lindfield – put that in the notes at checkout. JayJay will take your order to his house the next time he travels between the warehouse and home. This might take several days.
Make an enquiry
PRICING/GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
All prices quoted are net of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other charges. GST will be charged at the applicable rate (currently 10%) on all items including freight as per current legislation. A Tax Invoice will be issued at the time of sale .
PROCEDURES FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS
JayJay the Balloon Guy will replace, at no charge, goods found to have manufacturing defects, under the following conditions:
- We will not accept returns unless they have been authorised in writing by us.
- Any discrepancies in pricing, quantity etc. should be reported to us within five days of delivery. Therefore, it is important you check the invoice and/or packing slip on receipt of goods.
- To make a claim, please contact our customer service department to obtain an authorisation number. This authorisation number is to be noted on the outside of the parcel in which the goods are being returned. The returned material should be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to which the goods pertain and a written credit request.
- All returned items are subject to individual inspection and confirmation by us.
- Returns must be shipped, pre-paid by the most economical method. We will reimburse you for shipment of faulty goods.
- We will not accept seasonal product for return after the end of the relevant season. Please contact our customer service team for further inquiries.
- You may return goods if you have over-ordered, you must receive pre-authorisation to do so. Goods must be in their original packaging and quantities. WE CHARGE A 20% RESTOCK FEE
- For all returns, a credit will be applied against your account.
- Refunds may be issued for faulty products upon request.
- Returns due to late delivery by Auspost or couriers will be refunded once the goods are returned to us. For Auspost please write RTS across the front of the parcel and hand in at the Post Office or into a Post Box. For couriers you can hand back to the driver or we will send a new return label for you to print out and attache to the parcel and leave out for collection.
Electric Inflator – 6 months from purchase date
Helium Filler Valves – 3 months from purchase date
Microfoil Balloons – Manufactured defects only (poor seals/overblown balloons – unacceptable)
Latex Balloons – Obvious imperfections only (broken balloon pieces – unacceptable)