JayJay The Balloon Guy
Unit 17 42-46 Wattle Road, Brookvale 2100 NSW
**Open by appointment only**
Mobile: 0407 218 577
Collections can be done from 1 Bell avenue, Lindfield in the evenings by arrangement.
Send JayJay an enquiry:
PRICING/GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
All prices quoted are net of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other charges. GST will be charged at the applicable rate (currently 10%) on all items including freight as per current legislation. A Tax Invoice will be issued at the time of sale .
PROCEDURES FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS
JayJay the Balloon Guy will replace, at no charge, goods found to have manufacturing defects, under the following conditions:
- We will not accept returns unless they have been authorised in writing by us.
- Any discrepancies in pricing, quantity etc. should be reported to us within five days of delivery. Therefore, it is important you check the invoice and/or packing slip on receipt of goods.
- To make a claim, please contact our customer service department to obtain an authorisation number. This authorisation number is to be noted on the outside of the parcel in which the goods are being returned. The returned material should be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to which the goods pertain and a written credit request.
- All returned items are subject to individual inspection and confirmation by us.
- Returns must be shipped, pre-paid by the most economical method. We will reimburse you for shipment of faulty goods.
- We will not accept seasonal product for return after the end of the relevant season. Please contact our customer service team for further inquiries.
- You may return goods if you have over-ordered, you must receive pre-authorisation to do so. Goods must be in their original packaging and quantities.
- For all returns, a credit will be applied against your account.
- Refunds may be issued for faulty products upon request.
- Returns due to late delivery by Auspost or couriers will be refunded once the goods are returned to us. For Auspost please write RTS across the front of the parcel and hand in at the Post Office or into a Post Box. For couriers you can hand back to the driver or we will send a new return label for you to print out and attache to the parcel and leave out for collection.
Electric Inflator – 1 Year from purchase date
Helium Filler Valves – 3 months from purchase date
Microfoil Balloons – Manufactured defects only (poor seals/overblown balloons – unacceptable)
Latex Balloons – Obvious imperfections only (broken balloon pieces – unacceptable)