WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP ” AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND BALLOON STUFFERS’ WHEN STOCK IS AVAILABLE! Please do not email or call to ask us when they will be coming. We get several calls and emails every single day and the answer will always be WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP ” AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND BALLOON STUFFERS’ WHEN STOCK IS AVAILABLE!
We will announce the arrival of new stock on the Facebook Group Australian Balloon Stuffers
PLEASE NOTE: We will need to get a quote on shipping this item if you cannot pick it up.
Surprize Enterprize Inc. is the company responsible for the world’s first balloon stuffing machine with the invention of the Balloomer® in 1987. We have designed and manufactured several balloon stuffing machine models over the years and we believe the Super Stuffer® (SST2000) is simply the best balloon stuffing machine on the market today.
Please note some of the impressive Features:
– The Super Stuffer® is a unique self contained, floor standing balloon stuffing machine with a built in dual purpose vacuum motor and floral tube.
– Light yet tough the SST2000® offers years of dependable trouble free service.
– Built in casters for ease of mobility.
– With a loading height of 37” the Super Stuffer® is user friendly eliminating the need for a table or counter work top. The balloon remains in the chamber until it is finished with ribbon and bow.
– The stuffing chamber is made of tough PETG plastic specifically designed to fully inflate an 18” stuffing balloon. The clear dome allows the operator to complete their stuffing creation with 360 degrees of visibility.
– A 5” diameter chamber collar is injection moulded from tough ABS plastic and designed with and 6 nubs. These nubs allow the balloon to be reopened if required.
– Also supplied is a cloth protective sleeve to help protect the balloon from damage during stuffing.
– The floral cylinder is designed to insert fresh cut floral arrangements into 11” balloons using a water vial. This floral cylinder allows the arrangement to remain in an upright position so as to prevent spills.